So the 28 Day Challenge is over, congratulations Sharon - losing a solid 4 kilo's and committing to four sessions per week; a well deserved 3 Nights in Yamba's 4.5 Star Rainforest resort coming your way ;)
So the NEXT CHALLENGE.... The Oxfam 100km Trailwalk, August 23rd.
I'm looking for a second team of 4, coming from Group / PT Clients and their friends. It will take you approximately 30 hours to complete, with one proper stop (I'm looking to organise two massage therapists for the second last checkpoint ;)!)
I'd love to have two or three Bounce Teams which will make coordinateing support cars etc a lot easier and better, plus a much more effective fund raising campaign.
"But Sam, I don't think I can..."
Bollocks. You can. With our support vehicles you don't need to carry much except water. What you do need is k's in the legs. Soooo, the plan is this.
I'm intorducing a Saturday morning class. It will be held in various locations and tailored to our next upcoming challenge. It is open to anyone and everyone, free for our Bootcamp Clients and $20 for others. Half of all money raised at Saturday Treaining will be put straight into our FUndraising Pools, and the other half put towards our Fundraising Campaigns (probably mainly booze...)
The training will be at the same time each Saturday (looks like a 8:30am start), but the venue will vary according to our stage of training (Beach sessions, National Parks etc but all local).
Why You Should Consider Joining a Team:
1. It's an adventure. You will never walk 100kms again in one trek. Do it once and live the rest of your life with the stories to tell.
2. You will have full support in training and during the walk with your team and support vehicle(s)
3. You'll be raising money for Oxfam. With a combined effort we can certainly rasie a decent amount with use of our Club, tennis courts, and cocktail making expertise...
4. You'll receive a free Team T Shirt. I was going to put this as selling point number one but somehow it looked out of place.
5. The City to Surf is a couple of weeks beforehand, and the Running Festival a couple of weeks after... Train for this and the rest is simply a walk in the park training session!!!
Have a think about it, the link is here, but time is of the essence as it tends to fill VERY quickly!
I'll post an action plan of our Training soon, but to give you the heads up you will need to commit to some Saturday sessions involving:
The City to Surf is early August so if there's interest we can have a group there as well!!
Register Your Interest:
I need to finalise the Teams by the end of the weekend! So please call or email me to confirm Your and any friends interest on 9929 7172. It costs $800 per team, which is $200 each. Only Teams of 4 are allowed, not 3, not 5. Once the Teams are finalised I'll ask you to transfer the money and your spot will be confirmed!Have a great day and see you all soon!
Committed to your success,
PS All of you will certainly be capable of achieving the distance. I will build you up to a 10km run and we'll do two long distance walks in preparation.
Owner Bounce Fitness
Strength & Conditioning Coach
37 Ridge St, North Sydney