Healthy Breakfast Recipe: BAKED EGGS IN MUSHROOM
Common breakfast ingredients in this recipe, but we've added a little 'funk!' The eggs are baked floating in your mushrooms! Hey, it's the little things that make eating exciting!
Time 30 minutes
If you're a mixed type Eater, reduce your serve to one mushroom and supplement with a carbohydrate juice or piece of fruit to bring you back to a 50/50 ratio.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Large Mushroom caps
- 2 thin slices of Prosciutto
- black pepper
- Parsley or Thyme
- Wash your mushrooms and remove the stem and scrape out the gills so you have a well deep enough for the egg
- Rub a little bit of olive oil on the outside of the mushroom to help it cook and stop it from sticking to the pan
- Place one slice of prosciutto inside each of your mushroom caps
- Crack an egg over the prosciutto so it floats inside your mushroom and add a littel black pepper and herbs to taste
- Bake in your oven for about 20 minutes at 190 degrees C.